With Summer fast approaching, pests are much more active. With pests threatening your home, it is important that you understand the dos and don’ts of pest control. Below we have listed what you should and should not do when performing your own pest control.
- Replace any damaged window or door mesh.
- Repair holes in brick mortar.
- Keep kitchen counters clean and store food in sealed containers.
- Perform landscaping on your yard in order to remove nesting places for pests.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces ventilated and dry.
- Remove any standing water.
- Leave pet food and pet food dishes out.
- Leave dirty dishes in the sink.
- Let garbage pile up in your home.
- Store firewood near your home.
Performing Do it Yourself pest control can be tough, especially if you are encountering a pest infestation in your home. Therefore, if you are worried that you may not be able to handle it on your own, consider calling Accurate Pest Control! We have certified agents that will ensure your pest problem is taken care of without risk to you or your family’s health. Call us today and discover why we are rated #1 in Baltimore! To learn more about our company, visit our About Us page!